About

Welcome to our classroom blog. Please visit student blogs linked on the Student Blogs page found on the Home page.

Where we are.

We are found in Indiana, United States of America, which got its name from being the Land of the Indians. We are also known as Hoosiers, which comes from many tall tales; one including a fight at a tavern which led to a man holding an ear while yelling, “Whose ear?”

Inside of Indiana, we are found in a quaint rural farming community called Argos. Population 1,802 (2019).

Who we are.

We are 8th grade Middle School Science students at Argos Community Schools in Indiana. Our school is a Public K-12 building which makes our school very unique.

When we are not blogging about our 20% Time, we are actively engaged in learning about the major disciplines of Science: Physical, Life, Earth, Space, and Engineering. Our curriculum is based on the Indiana Academic Standards for Science (2016).

Who is the teacher?

Mrs. Stults. I am a 6-8 Middle School Science teacher, and I am beyond excited to try blogging with my 8th grade students this year (2021-2022). When I taught 4th grade, we used Kidblog and students loved it. Trying it on a larger scale this year with some of those same kiddos I had in 4th grade.

I love having students make connections between their learning and real life. So, this 20% Time Semester project will empower students and have them be held accountable for their learning and the processing of information.

In my free time, I love gardening and spending time with my 5 grandkiddos. I am currently inb my 30th year of teaching, and I still love learning new instructional strategies.

To contact Mrs. Stults, comment here.

If you are a parent or student, more information about regular classroom is either on google classroom or canvas.